Friday, March 15, 2013

The little things.

Today was a normal school day. Boring.
But then again it ended up to be one of the most terrific days ever. From spending time with Rocky, his mom and his nephew, to going out to dinner and the mall and him holding my hand even though I looked terrible today.

Rocky and my past relationships weren't the best. They were terrible to say the least.
I was constantly called fat, ugly, not good enough, etc. He cheated on me multiple times and he constantly told me that it was my fault....and I believed him. I finally moved, but didn't end the relationship because I though that I was worthless, unlovable.  But then out of nowhere comes a boy, the boy I would give everything to in due time but first I would have to go through many more hardships to be happy.

After believing for two years that I was nothing, I've began to love myself again. But none of this could have happened without him, even though he has no idea how much he helps me.

Everyone will one day be happy. It doesn't have to be with someone, but you can make yourself happy. No matter what someone tells you, you are not nothing. You are a beautiful human, with a beautiful soul. The past is the past, and the future is all that really matters. You have purpose, while it may not feel like it now, you are worth so much.

And if you ever feel low, like you're alone, or unloved, you can always remember that there is someone, waiting to meet you. Someone that will make you so unbelievably happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment