Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Wave of Art #2

While ignoring my copy of Grapes of Wrath, my paint is being used quite lovingly. Spring Break is doing wonderful things to my artistic side. I've completely abandoned my old ways of drawing everything first and thrown my caution to the wind......in a safe way.
My biggest dog, who I refer to as my wonderful box of rocks, Emery helped quite a bit with this piece. The white "scratches" all over the background where inspired by his multiple claw marks throughout the house.  I've always found them sort of pleasing.
As for the woman, well, I don't know where she came from.
I guess it's time for me to put my paint brushes down and pick up the Grapes of Wrath. Hopefully I'll finish it before Spring Break is over so I won't have to listen to her "Wrath" (Ha, see what I did there? Yeahh....forget I said anything)
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment