Friday, March 22, 2013

Liebster Award! ohhhh how exciting.





A wonderful, beautiful person has nominated me for a Liebster Award! Her blog is http://antiwritesstuff.blogspot.com, and to say the least she's absolutely hilarious. When it comes to reading her blog, to me it's like a good book, You just can't stop. She thought I was good enough for this award! Now, what is a Liebster Award you may ask? The Liebster Award helps new bloggers with less than 200 followers to become recognized. How amazing is that? 


Now I must do a couple of things in order to win. 

1) Share 11 things about yourself. 

2) Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you asked. 


3) Choose 11 bloggers to nominate, as long as they have under 200 followers too.

 4) Come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you nominate. 

5)Thank the person that nominated you and include a link back to their blog


 
Yippeeee. Let's hit this dusty trail.


Eleven things about myself:


1) I'm a Junior in high school.


2) I love movies.


3) I have and odd obsession for "unusual" animal. (i.e. Mice, Rats, Sphinx Cats)


4) I'm closer to my friends at school than my actually family.


5) I still watch cartoons everyday.


6) I cry every time I watch Charlotte's Web


7) I'm technically a middle child with one half brother(22) and one half sister(1)

8) I have 3 mice (Whisky, Bourbon, & Patron)


9) I love anything that has to do with the ocean.


10) I want to become a Marine Biologist, or an art teacher. Yeah I know, big difference


11) I'm sad to finish this list because I love talking about myself because I always find out 

new things.

Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you asked. 


1)What month were you born in?   February


2)What's your favorite holiday?  Christmas


3)What country would you like to travel to the most?  Ohhh, That's a hard one. I've always wanted to travel the world. I mostly want to go to third world countries so I can give back to them.


4)Is there a celebrity you're sick of hearing about?  Kim Kardashian. I mean really, you have all that money and you're going to spend it on a blood facial. Don't you know there's people starving?


5)Favorite flavor of ice cream?  Vanilla


6)Do you have pets?  7 to be exact


7)What is your astrological sign?  Aquarius


8)What kind of movies are your favorite?  Cheesy horror films.


9)How often do you wear makeup?  Almost everyday. I love makeup


10)Are you a morning person?    No.


11)Who inspires you the most in life?   My boyfriend. He has such a positive outlook on life. 


11 bloggers that I nominate are:

1)infinitethoughts-kamk.blogspot.com


2)shelbysavageoriginal.blogspot.se


3)brooke-amanda.blogspot.com


4)steamynails.blogspot.com


5)simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com


6)limegreensunset.blogspot.co.uk


7)brittykitty808.blogspot.com

8)deadfresh.blogspot.co.uk

9)idratherstayinbed.blogspot.com

10)bowesthreads.blogspot.co.uk

11)christinabracco.blogspot.com

The 11 questions for the people I nominated.

1) What do you think makes you unique?
2)Who is your bestfriend?
3) Where do you want to visit the most?
4) What is/was your favorite subject in school?
5) What is your favorite animal?
6) What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
7) Do you have any hobbies?
8) What is your favorite band?
9) What is your favorite song?
10) If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
11) What inspires you?


8 comments:

  1. Nice post, thanks for nominating me (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! will have to do this later today :)

    XXX Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nomination!
    idratherstayinbed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got around to doing this! I mentioned your page in my post :)

    ReplyDelete